Rider's Digest (ekramarenko) wrote,
Rider's Digest
ekramarenko

Заперлась у відділ аналітики на бібісішному сайті, найшла ось таку радіопрограму про школи та їх значення

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01b9hjs

І наслухала там отакий непересічний висновок:

"...Difference schools make is very small indeed. Social backgrounds like social class, income etc. have very important effect very early in the childhood. About 10% of child's life chances are actually down to his or her schooling. Other 90% are down to parents, family background, social class".
Tags: воспитание детей, школа
Subscribe

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments